No one likes these but if you’re looking to work with me it’s important you’ve read and understand my terms of service.
If there is anything you have questions about please don’t hesitate to email me ♥
- I will endeavour to have your commissions done as soon as possible at all times.
- Please be reminded that I do work a full-time job (Mon-Fri) and as such can only devote a finite amount of my free-time to work on commissions.
- If there are likely to be any delays on my end, ALL commissioners will be notified.
- Given my real-life obligations I cannot give a definitive time frame for the completion of a commission.
- If you need a commission completed by a certain date, please tell me during the request process and I can tell you if the time frame is achievable.
- Please note I live in the UK, therefore I work on the GMT time zone. Bare this in mind if you have contacted me and are awaiting a response.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- All payments are to be processed through PayPal only.
- These will all be done on a Goods and Services basis, to protect both myself and you, the customer.
- I require the payment in FULL before any progress will be made towards your commission.
- If using a payment plan (to be discussed with myself prior to the commission) your commission will be placed “On Hold” until the payment is completed.
- All information shared with me, such as Real/Given and “Dead” Names, Addresses and Payment Information will be retained by myself but never shared with others or any third-party companies (As per Data Protection Act 1998 Legislation)
- All payments made will be untouched until all business is final and completed.
- You are entitled to a full refund during the sketch phase of your commission. I understand that financial crises do occur and can often be unavoidable.
- If you cancel your commission before any work has started, you will also be given a full refund.
- If at any point after the sketch phase you decide to cancel your commission you will be given only a partial refund.
- The amount refunded in a partial refund will depend upon the work completed.
- If the commission has been completed, there will be no refund given. I cannot, and will not work for free.
- If you cancel your commission during a payment plan, while the commission is “on hold”, all payments received will be refunded in full
- If for whatever reason I cannot complete your commission, you will be refunded in full.
- I, as the artist, reserve the right to refuse any commission enquiries. I am not obligated to give you a reason why I have declined.
- Upon contacting me we will discuss your commission. If I feel it is within my ability and abides by my TOS, I will send you an invoice for payment.
- Once the commission is agreed upon by both sides, your slot will be added to my Trello Queue.
- Once added to the queue I will send you a link to your commission card, from here you can track the progress of your commission as I work on it.
- In order to fully complete your commission to the best of my ability, I require an up-to-date digital, visual reference.
- I will not work from written descriptions, photographs or scanned traditional works. (Subject to quality of information provided and commission type)
- I will send you a WIP of the sketch of your commission as it is completed.
- During this sketch phase you are allowed to make any changes you think need to be made.
- I will only make THREE revisions to a sketch, so please know beforehand what you want.
- Any changes you wish to make after the inking process has begun will incur an additional charge of £5 per change.
- These charges must be paid, in full, before the changes are made.
- When your commission is complete you will be sent the original (high resolution) you can request a resized, internet-friendly version if you wish.
- ALL commissions will come with a watermark/signature. This is non-negotiable and must not be removed or edited.
All commissions are subject to my discretion, please find detailed below what I will and will not draw.
- Original Characters (Including cosplay as Copyright Characters)
- Fandom Inspired Works
- Closed/Open Species
WILL NOT DRAW:
- Racist, political, homophobic themes or any such content that discriminates or points hatred/mockery towards other persons, cultures, lifestyles and religious beliefs.
- Fetish (Artist’s discretion as to what falls under this category)
- “Aged Up” Characters
- Copyrighted Characters (OCxCanon is permitted)
- Another person’s OC, without their express permission.
- Complex Architecture
Please do not attempt to deceive me into drawing any of the themes I am uncomfortable with by disguising them as something else.
Doing so will result in the cancellation of your commission and a ban against you being able to commission me again in the future.
USAGE, EDITS AND REPOSTING.
- Regardless of content, I own complete copyright of my work at all times. (If you wish to purchase copyright, standard industry fees apply)
- I retain the ability to post and share commissioned works where I see fit.
- I reserve the right to use commissioned works in my portfolio, advertising and branding.
- At all times, credit must be given to myself as the artist with links to my art page provided (where possible)
- My work may not be resold, or featured on any items sold for monetary gain. These include but are not limited to; mugs, shirts, notebooks, phone-cases, posters, charms and stickers.
- You may not use/sell my work, commissioned or otherwise, for NFT/Crypto.
- My artwork/username/business name may not be used as prompts for any AI programs.
- Edits to my work are expressly FORBIDDEN.
- The commissioner may not edit my work.
- The commissioner is forbidden from asking/paying/allowing another artist to edit/finish my work.
- At no point is my watermark to be removed from my work.
- If the commissioner wishes for an edit to be made, after the commission is completed, PLEASE contact me. I am happy to work with you on these points.
- My work may only be reposted by the person who commissioned it and at all times links back to myself MUST be provided.
- My work is not to be used in YouTube videos, fan videos, animations, roleplays, stories or other written works.
- If the commissioner wishes to use the work in any of the above, my permission is required.
If there are any questions you would like to ask me that are not answered in the above Terms, do not hesitate to contact me via email: Arie@Dreamwyrm.co.uk
If you are a current commissioner and have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for reading!